Welcome! This privacy statement is effective beginning May 25, 2018. If you have been a customer, or on the email list with Suzanne Mathis mcQueen prior to May 25, 2018, then please note that this page serves as a notice to opt-out of our list at next correspondence or contact us at 4s4wContact@gmail.com if you’d like to be taken off of our email list.
Last updated: May 2018
Our Privacy Pledge
We believe you should have tools to control your information. You can find controls to manage your email list subscription on the bottom of all emails. We only store basic information such as email and name, but please contact us if you’d like to have a copy of what we store. We’ll look that up and send you a screenshot.
Information Collection and Use – General
We may collect and combine information when you interact with Suzanne Mathis McQueen Services including:
- Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with a Suzanne Mathis McQueen Service or brand. (Please note, when your use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) SuzanneMathisMcQueen.com may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments).
- SMMcQ technology services analyze and store all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available or install any 4s4w software such as plugins.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- Device Information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about and manage your location permissions and settings tool on your devices.
- Information from Cookies and Other Technologies.
- We collect information when you access content, advertising, sites, interactive widgets, applications, and other products (both on and off of our Services) where SMMcQ’s data collection technologies (such as web beacons, development tools, cookies and other technologies, etc.) are present. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services and to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer to partners.
- This information also includes the kind of content or ads served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our Services and where you went next; whether you engaged with specific content or ads; and whether you went on to visit an advertiser’s website, downloaded an advertiser’s app, purchased a product or service advertised, or took other actions.
- Information from Others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users, and third-parties, such as:
- When you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Facebook or Twitter).
- From publicly available sources.
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
- When we obtain information from third parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
Analyze your content and other information. You can review and control certain types of information tied to your SMMcQ account by managing your account on our newsletters.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Help advertisers and publishers connect to offer relevant advertising in their apps and websites.
- Match and serve targeted advertising (across devices and both on and off of our Services) and provide targeted advertising based on your device activity, inferred interests and location information.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across SMMcQ services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Carry out or support promotions.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps, third-parties and the public regarding the use of and trends within our Services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as your activities on other sites and apps.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
We provide you with controls to manage your experience with us. You can review or edit your account information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Share This Information
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of SMMcQ after you give your consent.
- Within SMMcQ. Information may also be shared within SMMcQ, including with other SMMcQ services and affiliates. SMMcQ affiliates may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
- With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with SMMcQ based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- Advertising, Analytics and Business Partners (Limited to Non-Personally Identifiable Information). We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (including demographic information) with partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed or report how many people installed an app after seeing a promotion. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address) with these partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies.
- When you use third party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of SMMcQ, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
- This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.
If the ownership or control of all or part of SuzanneMathisMcQueen.com or a specific Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Information Security and Data Retention
SMMcQ has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could reasonably be used to identify children under age 13 without prior parental consent or consistent with applicable law.
Data Processing and Transfers
4s4w may process information related to individuals in the EU/EEA and may transfer that information from the EU/EEA through various compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements based on the EU/EEA Standard Contractual Clauses. By using our Services, you consent to us transferring information about you to these countries.
Other Important Information
Questions & Suggestions
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us HERE or email us at 4s4wContact@gmail.com or mail us at:
PO Box 3434
Ashland, OR 97520
What are cookies?
How are cookies managed?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access our websites are designed by:
– SMMcQ or on behalf of SMMcQ, and are necessary to enable you to a make purchases on our website;
– third parties who participate with us in marketing programmes; and
– third parties who broadcast web banner advertisements on behalf of SMMcQ.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. For SMMcQ to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates.
3. To enable SMMcQ to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
4. To enable SMMcQ meet its contractual obligations to make payments to third parties when a product is purchased by someone who has visited our website from a site operated by those parties.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the website may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you only disable third party cookies, you will not be prevented from making purchases on our sites. If you disable all cookies, you will be unable to complete a purchase on our sites.